40 days on Mount Sinai
40 days with the Apostles
Ask Yourself these 40 Questions
They're all either YES or
except for 12 of them,
so it really shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes.
But Please, Please, don't do the same thing that some actual brothers in Christ have done to us, when they in fact refused to answer them on the grounds that;
1. They didn't have the time. (my my they're busy)
2. The questions were too foolish for them. (momma mia)
According to these 6 Scriptures below, are Christians "obligated" to answer
"reasonable questions" that their brothers or sisters ask of them ?
1. Romans 12:10 Be devoted
to one another in brotherly love, honor one another above yourselves.
2. Galatians 5:13 Serve one another in love.
3. Ephesians 5:21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
4. Philippians 2:4 Look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
5. 1Peter 1:22 Love one another deeply, from the heart.
6. 1Peter 5:5 Clothe yourselves with humility toward one another.
Because the answer of course, is yes,
please send us your answers to these questions below;
Just erase either the Y or the N whichever is not applicable.
Thanks so much.
1. In 1486 Johannes Pruss, a member of the catholic Denomination, placed the "New Testament" Title Page in between the books of MALACHI and MATTHEW, is there a chance that he may have been "inspired" to do so ?
2. Was Jesus sent ONLY to the lost sheep of ISRAEL ?
3. Did Jesus say that he came to Israel to REPLACE the 'Law of Moses' ?
4. In the Gospels before the Cross, where did EVERY SINGLE word that Jesus spoke originate from, Jesus or His Father ?
5. Did Jesus EVER state that He was giving NEW Covenant Law ?
6. Does Jesus EVER use the word GRACE in the Gospels before the Cross ?
7. In the Gospels before the Cross, is Jesus an OLD Covenant PROPHET upholding the Law of Moses, a Covenant given by the Father to Israel ?
8. In the Gospels before the Cross, is Jesus taking charge and DIRECTING the Father's Holy Spirit ?
9. Is Jesus King of His NEW COVENANT Kingdom at any time in the Gospels before the Cross ?
10. Was Jesus born King of the New Covenant church, or King of the JEWS ?
11. Could Jesus be an Evangelist (instructing them to enter) a church that didn't even exist in MMLJBC ?
12. After the church is born on the Day of Pentecost in Acts chapter 2, are there ANY instances of Jesus being quoted giving NEW Covenant Law before the Cross ?
13. Did the OLD Covenant END with the Book of MALACHI ?
14. Can a NEW Covenant Law come into effect without a change in the Priesthood ?
15. Did Jesus NAIL Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, to the Cross ?
16. Did the NEW Covenant BEGIN on the Day of Pentecost ?
17. Did the NEW Covenant EXIST before the foundation of the world ?
18. Did John the Baptist baptize Old Covenant Israelites INTO Jesus Christ's New Covenant church ?
19. Between the time that the OLD Covenant ended at the Cross, and the time that the NEW Covenant began on the Day of Pentecost, did God posses ANY Covenant between Himself and Man ?
20. Did Jesus ever say that He was sent to Israel to REVEAL Upcoming NEW Covenant Law ?
21. EVERY SINGLE word that Jesus spoke before the cross were the words of His Father, not one word was His own. Including when Jesus states, "You have heard that it was said, but " I " say unto you." And over 100 times in the Gospels Jesus declares that He is referring to the Law of Moses. Does Jesus ever make the statement that He is now the author of the NEW Covenant and that He is now speaking His OWN words, revealing "His" NEW Covenant Law ?
22. When Jesus told Nicodemus that he needed to be born again (of the water and the Spirit), what was Nicodemus supposed to have done physically AT THAT VERY MOMENT ?
Nicodemus was supposed to physically :
23. Did Jesus have ALL authority in Heaven and on Earth at the time of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, before the cross ?
24. Was Jesus HIGH PRIEST of His NEW Covenant Kingdom at the time of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, before the Cross ?
25. What HIGH PRIEST was mediating the Old Covenant anger Law that Jesus the Old Covenant Prophet IMPLEMENTED in Matthew 5:22 when He immediately connects this (binding at THAT time) Law to the Jews, under the Law of Moses, COMMANDING "them" to leave their gift at their Mosaical Covenant altar ?
The High Priest at that time was :
26. The following Sunday, immediately after Jesus shared the last Passover with His Apostles, did His followers partake in the Lord's Supper ?
27. PRIOR to offering the Father His perfect Bodily Sacrifice, did Jesus have the means to initiate a Covenant of His own ?
28. As an Old Covenant Prophet, did Jesus have authority to enforce a NEW Covenant while the Father's OLD Covenant was still binding ?
29. Would the Last Will and Testament of a Testator, hold up in court, if 1/4 of their Will was revealed prior to their death, and then the remaining 3/4 of their Will was revealed to the jury AFTER their death, when much of the 3/4 contradicts their previously revealed 1/4 ?
30. Is God's Last Eternal (NEW) Covenant the Father's Covenant or the Son's Covenant ?
31. How did Paul OBTAIN the complete NEW Covenant after he became an Apostle ?
Paul obtained it :
32. In 1486 A.D. Johannes Pruss of Strasbourg, France, a member of the False catholic Denomination, placed an UN-authorized 'New Testament' Title Page in between the books of Malachi and Matthew (and the repercussions have been immense for 521 years). According to the examples below;
Baptists reading Moses (Thief on the
2. cofC Traditionalists reading Moses (Matthew 19)
3. Adventists reading Moses (Sabbath)
4. Catholics reading Moses (Priests / Layity)
3. church of God reading Moses (Tithing)
Is mixing God's Covenants the FOUNDATION for a great number of False Denominational Doctrines ?
33. Is just SOME of the Scripture in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, before the Cross, NOW binding New Covenant Law ?
34. Could ALL Scripture in MMLJBC now be considered binding New Covenant Law ?
35. By what " RULE " do you determine which Scripture in MMLJBC is, or is not, binding New Covenant Law ?
The rule is :
5 questions that a Traditionalist will never be able to answer for you.
36. Why do Traditionalists change the Greek word "Aphiemi" in 1Cor. 7:11 to the word "Apoulo", when they are two absolutely different words ?
37. Why do Traditionalists think that God would punish an innocent women (by forcing her to remain celibate) if her husband committed adultery on her and then decided to divorce her. God doesn't punished people for other people's sin.
The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the
guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The
righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the
wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
Matthew 5:32 And anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.
1Corinthians 7:11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried.
38. Why do Traditionalists want to say that the man in 1Corinthians 7:11 is still her husband ? 1Corinthians 7:10 is not talking about "Divorce" (it's talking about Separation, exactly what the Greek word means) because if it's talking about Divorce, Paul definitely should have written "ex-husband".
1Corinthians 7:11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her (ex)husband.
39. Why can't Traditionalists see that their 1Corinthians 7:10 contradicts their Matthew 19:9 ? In Matthew 19:9 Moses declares "NO" divorce (you were stoned to death for divorcing because by doing so you committed adultery) and yet Paul (even though he's only talking about Separation) says that if divorce occurs all you have to do is "remain single". That is absolutely NOT the command of Matthew 19:9.
40. Why do Traditionalists encourage people to postpone being baptized if they have a pending divorce ? By doing so a person basically plays Russian Roulette with their soul ? Traditionalists say that divorces prior to being baptized are covered over because you become a new creation in Christ. They say you just can't divorce after you're baptized. So if you postpone your baptism until your divorce goes through, you can marry anyone you want after. Postponing baptism is a grievous false Doctrine.
Go tell your friends and save them years of Bible Study.
TABLE of CONTENTS
Contact us by EMAIL
Share this Website
www. BibleBomb .com