Answers to those BIG Questions.
1. How often do we hear the question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" This question in fact has gotten to the point where it truly does grate on one's ears, and that's because it's one of those questions which comes straight from the influence of satan, if indeed, the person asking it, knows that God exists. When such a question is posed, we're basically dealing with the exact same situation as when the devil posed this question to Eve, "Did God REALLY say , 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden?'"(another would be; Can God create a rock too heavy for himself to lift?) Is hell not a place of wretched chaos where people experience agony that stems from a reality that it's now, too late, to pursue Truth. The chicken came first because God created it to lay eggs that it might continually replicate itself as food for us that we might be nourished so as to be healthy enough to think straight and so pursue truth which would lead us to choose to Love our Creator. One indeed so worthy of Love. As for the rock too heavy for Himself to lift, - God's already been there, done that, there were lots of things Jesus couldn't lift.
2. People have difficulty concerning the ORIGIN of God because they'll quickly reason that there had to have been some sort of existence before God. The error here is in a person's concept of TIME, time is a created thing, therefore outside the realm of time you only have eternity, simply put, God has always been, He IS.( Moses knew Him as, the I AM ) God created time as a part of our realm, not His,( No one created God, nor His realm, He has always been, He created time as a characteristic of our realm ) and when time ceases to be, God will still be there, just as He was before He created time, because, He simply IS. And so He declares one of His names to be, ... 'I AM'.
3. People are constantly asking how could God possibly exist while allowing 'sooo' much evil in the world, Well when they were little kids, and they fell and scraped their knees, their trauma at that time could be paralleled exactly, to the trauma that they now feel about the evil in the world. But does their knee still hurt ? Do they still feel the trauma of their scraped knee ? And so when time ceases to be and they are in Paradise (if they choose God's plan of salvation), Will the trauma of all the evil in this world, mean anything ???
(If you have examples please CONTACT US.)
TABLE of CONTENTS
1. CONTACT US
2. The CHURCH that JESUS CAME to BUILD
3. sATAN's BIGGEST SCHEME
4. (ROMANS 10:9) (The THIEF) (DEATHBED Salvation)
5. The TRUTH about - SAVED by GRACE through FAITH
6. THE ONE BAPTISM
7. PLAN of SALVATION
8. THE ONLY PROOF that GOD EXISTS
9. STRANGE HUMAN LOGIC
10. TOPICS of COMMON ERROR
11. ANSWERS to BIG QUESTIONS
12. WHAT ? ? ? YOU DON'T LIKE THIS WEBSITE ?
13. MILLIONAIRES be SURE to CLICK on THIS
14. CLICK and SHARE this GOOD NEWS TODAY
15. The HISTORY of DENOMINATIONS and their FOUNDERS
16. The TRUTH about SPIRITUAL GIFTS
17. RESPONSE to a PREACHER of FALSE 'baptist' DOCTRINE
18. DOCTRINES of GOD's CHURCH
19. COOL STUFF to COPY and SHARE
www. findthetruth .com