Topics of Common Error
1. When it comes to complaints about so called Judging, surely the lack of Faith within the religious world, is a little too frustrating. People are oh so quick to demand that Christians NOT judge other pseudo believers, yet, Do they have no regard or concern for the horrific death that Jesus died in order to establish His New Covenant ? ? His New Testament, (His one True Doctrine !) I don't get it, can they not put themselves on the Cross ? Can we not try and show our Savior a little more compassion.
Matthew 27:30 They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.
Please ! ! Can we please STOP shrinking back in regards to False Doctrines. It's rather tiring to continue to hear people trying to use that scripture "Do not judge." This is a huge misuse of scripture. God is talking about not judging people on things that He (God) does NOT specify. Such as things like whether or not a person is a good driver. NOT - in regards to things that God specifically does address in His Word, . . . Hence, whether or not a person is teaching False Doctrine.
God specifically tells us TO judge the things that He has determined. Read it for yourself ;
Titus 1:9 Encourage others by sound doctrine and Refute, (by the way that means Refute) those who oppose it.
Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the Doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them. 18For they serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. NKJV
Titus 2:1 You must teach what is in accord with Sound Doctrine.
2John 9-11 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching (New Covenant)(One Doctrine of the New Testament) do not take him into your house or welcome him. 11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.
2Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
1Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. (False Teachers)
1Timothy 6:3 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing.
God's WORD is TRUE.
2. People usually regard God as a thing, rather than a Person.
3. People do not JOIN God's church, they are added to His one Body, by God Himself. When people choose to accept the ONE Doctrine of God's church, and obey the requirements of entrance INTO His kingdom, - God - then adds forgiven sinners to His church. Acts 2:47
4. Even with all the examples in this world of the hunter stalking his prey, I'm pretty sure a vast number of people do not see their souls as being hunted by the devil. (1Peter 5:8 Be self controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.)
5. Works for God, are a result of salvation, NOT a means to salvation.
6. Baptism is NOT a sign, and is not just a symbolic thing of an earthly burial and resurrection, Baptism is for the Forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. And in regards to salvation, Noah built the ark as obedience to a command. As well, for salvation, Moses placed lamb's blood on the door frame of his house as obedience to a command. For her salvation, Rahab tied the scarlet cord in her window as obedience to a command. And today, in regards to salvation, those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah, are baptized by immersion INTO His one Body, for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the gift of the indwelling seal of the Holy Spirit - As obedience to a command.
Please understand this, Baptism is NOT a work. Jesus says that BELIEF is a WORK, John 6:29. People are always trying to claim that Baptism is a work, however the Bible adamantly declares such a teaching to be FALSE. Baptism is an act of obedience, The pledge of a good conscience toward God. (1Peter 3:21)
7. The Thief on the Cross is NO argument for removing Baptism from the Plan of Salvation. The fact, is that the thief on the cross was not under the New Covenant which includes the necessity of being Baptized INTO the Covenant. He was under the Old Covenant and Baptism into Christ's death for the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit, was NOT a part of the Old Covenant.
8. Baptism today, does NOT parallel Circumcision in the Old Covenant. New Testament Baptism, a Spiritual Birth, parallels the the Old Testament act of Jews being physically born into the Old Covenant. In the Old Covenant, after people were physically born into the Covenant, they were then sealed in that Covenant, via Circumcision. Later then, they were expected to acquire an understanding of God and the Covenant that they had been placed in. However after the Cross, Today, People must First get to know God's Covenant, (This is why Jeremiah prophesied; No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or his brother, saying, Know the LORD, because they will all know me.) and then after understanding God's plan, they are then Born into His New Covenant through Baptism. In this ONE Baptism (water), they are also then sealed in the Covenant as God gives them the Gift of His Holy Spirit.
9. Today, receiving the indwelling gift, of the seal of God's Holy Spirit, is not something that produces physical manifestations. The first century Baptism of the Holy Spirit, which was the miraculous baptism that only happened twice, (Once for the Jews - Acts 2:4, and once for the Gentiles - Acts 10:44) was an event that bestowed miracles, such as 'the ability to speak an unlearned language' etc. However, today, there are no physical manifestations that accompany a person when they are water Baptized by full immersion into God's New Covenant. As God's Word declares, this is when a person receives the 'seal' of the New Covenant, the indwelling gift of God's Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38. This is not the miraculous Baptism of the Holy Spirit which in the first century, bestowed miraculous physical manifestations.
10. When it comes to entering heaven, the main factor is not a matter of good people versus bad people, it's a matter of people's hearts, those who are willing to humble themselves and accept and obey the necessary steps to salvation - versus those who reject God and reject what His Word really teaches about entering into salvation, His New Covenant.
If you have examples for this page please Contact Us.
TABLE of CONTENTS
1. CONTACT US
2. The CHURCH that JESUS CAME to BUILD
3. sATAN's BIGGEST SCHEME
4. (ROMANS 10:9) (The THIEF) (DEATHBED Salvation)
5. The TRUTH about - SAVED by GRACE through FAITH
6. THE ONE BAPTISM
7. PLAN of SALVATION
8. THE ONLY PROOF that GOD EXISTS
9. STRANGE HUMAN LOGIC
10. TOPICS of COMMON ERROR
11. ANSWERS to BIG QUESTIONS
12. WHAT ? ? ? YOU DON'T LIKE THIS WEBSITE ?
13. MILLIONAIRES be SURE to CLICK on THIS
14. CLICK and SHARE this GOOD NEWS TODAY
15. The HISTORY of DENOMINATIONS and their FOUNDERS
16. The TRUTH about SPIRITUAL GIFTS
17. RESPONSE to a PREACHER of FALSE 'baptist' DOCTRINE
18. DOCTRINES of GOD's CHURCH
19. COOL STUFF to COPY and SHARE
www. FindTheTruth .com