Gambling 3NT 2 versions
1. Opening 3NT shows a solid minor with no outside King or Ace. Responder knows that the oppostion will start their defence of 3NT by leading aces and can only pass 3NT when it has a reasonable chance of success.
- 4 asks opener to pass or correct to 4
- 4 asks opener to pass or correct to 5
2. Opening 3NT shows a solid minor with no outside King or Ace. (More Reesponses)
4 response is a willingness to play in 5 of the minor at least and asks opener for his stiff.
- 4/4 shows a stiff 4NT shows stiff in the other minor.
- 5 of your minor denies a stiff or void.
4NT shows a void in opener`s suit and asks for suit quality and outside queens
- 5 of your minor says suit is AKQxxxx with no outside queen
- 6 of your minor says suit is AKQJxxx or AKQxxxxx with no outside queen
- 5 of the other minor or 5/5 shows a solid suit with the queen of bid suit.
If responder cannot stand 3NT then he bids 4 which opener can correct. With game going hand in the minor responder bids 5 which opener can correct. Defence to Gambling 3NT LEAD AN ACE